What it is about?
As an employer, we certainly wish to attract the best talent to fill our positions. However, it can be challenging to recruit for highly technical or other hard-to-fill positions. It requires a fresh approach and smart strategy to succeed in this area.
What will you learn?
- What digital channels make it easier to find jobs in the UK?
- How to frame EVP messaging to win talent’s attention?
- What content to communicate to job seekers/ potential candidates to bring them to the table?
- What successful formula works for reaching hard-to-find candidates?
- What hallmarks to consider when recruiting for hard-to-fill jobs?
Who is hosting this learning?
Rob Ryan, Employer Branding & Marketing Manager, Serco, UK
Rob has a 15 year career within Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding – including spells within media and creative agencies, RPOs and now inhouse at services provider Serco. He has worked with large employers both in UK and globally across a wide range of sectors and prides himself on being a genuine recruitment marketing nerd.